Saturday 23 April 2011

The other one

Sonya has advised me that all of you want to read more about the family and less about my ramblings. So I thought I update everyone on the other one.

Costandina goes back shortly to finish the second year of her degree. It started as a joint degree in creative writing and drama but as time goes on she has come down firmly in favour of creative writing. It is likely she will drop most if not all of her drama electives next year. She continues to explore various formats as she searches for her "voice". I think this process gives real pleasure and I hope she can find some outlets for work.

She has set herself up with a little business providing waxing services for fellow students at Winchester. It being difficult and all to find any legal work. So far it has been slow but as i have had pointed out to me women do not bother with waxing during Winter. It is only when Summer comes round that their thoughts turn to the removal of the hairs around their ankles (Using the term Clydesdale in reference to a woman being apt to produce a knife thrown in one's direction). So she is hopeful business will pick up. (I am threatened with waxing if I get too frisky but so far their taunts of cowardice have no effect)

Sam and her continue to be an item.Which seems a good thing but what would I know.

Michael is going down with her next week to spend a few days with her at Winchester (he has still got another week of half term holidays). The mind boggles at what mischief he will get up to while she is at her lectures. Michael is still a bit shell shocked that one of her lectures is 3 hours long! Do him the world of good i think

No comments:

Post a Comment